Security is a concern for all businesses, big or small.
If a small business doesn’t have active threat protection they’re potentially leaving their business data exposed to the public.
Security isn’t just anti-virus, there needs to be layers of security to provide the best level of protection.
Some of these layers of security can include:
- Business grade Internet router/firewall with a valid security subscription.
- Centrally managed anti-virus protection.
- A well maintained computer system that is kept up to date with the latest security patches.
- Mobile device protection.
- Hard drive encryption to protect against data theft.
- Routine website checking for threats.
- SSL/TLS encrypted website and email transmission.
We promote business grade routers for small business – made for business, with a suite of security features working 24/7 to block threats such as ransom-ware and viruses.
We actively monitor the router, anti-virus, anti-spam and server systems to ensure there are no threats and most importantly make sure the entire business system is successfully being backed up regularly – both onsite and offsite.
For these reasons, it is a requirement for all new customers we take on-board to have a complete security audit performed. This provides us with the insight to assess the weaknesses of your small business system and address these before it’s too late.