Advanced Security for Small Business
Security is a concern for all businesses, without active threat protection you’re potentially leaving your data exposed to the public.
To us security isn’t just anti-virus, security needs to be layered to provide effective protection. Some of these layers of security can include:
- A business grade Internet router/firewall with an up to date security subscription.
- Centrally managed anti-virus protection and network monitoring.
- A well maintained computer system that is kept up to date with the latest security patches.
- Mobile device protection.
- Hard drive encryption to protect against data theft.
- Active website monitoring for threats.
- SSL/TLS encrypted website and email transmission.
We recommend products developed and tested for business use with a suite of security features working 24/7 to block threats such as ransomware and viruses.
As part of our managed service, we actively monitor the router, anti-virus, anti-spam and server systems to ensure there are no threats and most importantly make sure the entire business system is successfully being backed up regularly – both onsite and offsite.
We have made it a requirement for all new customers we take on-board to have a complete security audit performed. This provides us with the insight to assess the weaknesses of your current system and address these before it’s too late.